Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Van

http://www.nor-calvans.com/faq/transit it appears they have worked with Ford on some of this as they have some Transit based options now. Originally they were saying no lifts period.

Quote Originally Posted by Stsmark View Post
    http://www.nor-calvans.com/faq/transit it appears they have worked with Ford on some of this as they have some Transit based options now. Originally they were saying no lifts period.
    yah, that is a sweet option. both driver/passenger transfer seats and killer head room.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    they must have found a work around. saw few vids on youtube of transfer seats in them.

In most cases it can be done it all comes down to time and materials.

Jim
    Jim, MA, MMET
    Bridgewater, MA

I love my Sprinter van, had an E350 before and it is so much nicer. My driver seat swivels so it makes for an easy transfer

Push me to the limit,
    maybe I may bend,
    but I will not be broken.
    -Bonnie Raitt

Your Spinter, all Sprinters are sweet. There is one across the street being used as a motorhome. The floor isn't high like one would expect, seemed lower than my Express van even.
    What type and brand lift are you using? It looks like it might be an under vehicle one.

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Boy View Post
    I love my Sprinter van, had an E350 before and it is so much nicer. My driver seat swivels so it makes for an easy transfer

I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.