Thread: schwalbe rightrun and rightrun plus

schwalbe rightrun and rightrun plus

schwalbe rightrun and rightrun plus, Is it different in durability and quality?

from south korea
    i'm a good man

Blog Entries
    "Plus" tires from Schwalbe have their additional, thicker, puncture resistant layer. Regular Rightruns are available in several colors. Only differences I'm aware of. The Plus layer adds a little softness/rolling resistance to the ride, but if you're prone to running over stuff that pops tires it might be worth it. I've only popped one tire, in 12 years, due to puncture, and it was a Marathon Plus, so I'm not sure it matters for me.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Quote Originally Posted by lcj1128 View Post
    schwalbe rightrun and rightrun plus, Is it different in durability and quality?

per my schwalbe rep. yes the rr plus is the exact same tire as the marathon plus minus the tread. way more durable than regular rr.
    i run rr plus. very happy with them.
    thats why its more $$
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    "Plus" tires from Schwalbe have their additional, thicker, puncture resistant layer. Regular Rightruns are available in several colors. Only differences I'm aware of. The Plus layer adds a little softness/rolling resistance to the ride, but if you're prone to running over stuff that pops tires it might be worth it. I've only popped one tire, in 12 years, due to puncture, and it was a Marathon Plus, so I'm not sure it matters for me.
    Thank you for your answer.
    from south korea
    i'm a good man

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    per my schwalbe rep. yes the rr plus is the exact same tire as the marathon plus minus the tread. way more durable than regular rr.
    i run rr plus. very happy with them.
    thats why its more $$
    wow, next rr plus tire
    I'll try it.Thank you for your answer.
    from south korea
    i'm a good man