Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATC conversion reliability

Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    My son is 56? in a Permmobile mid drive chair. He has a Chevy 1500 crew cab 4x4. He opted for the 6.2 liter engine and short bed. The short bed has 26 gallon tank that is not big enough. The 4x4 truck complicated wheel chair selection because of the transfer case and they require the towing package.
    Any chance they shared what powerchairs will fit on the lift pan with you guys?

There process is to have you fill out a form with several dimensions then they will let you know what your vehicle optons are my original cantact was Matt At ATC I can pm his contact info to you if you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by slurpster View Post

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pete4sake View Post
    Thanks so much for replies . It is very helpful. Still curious about the head room and if sight lines are comfortable for driving. Also how tall would he be up right. lastly with the narrow floor width is he still centered on the steering wheel or off to one side.
    He?s about 1? left of center. He?s 6?1?. He is able to see most signal lights sitting normally but needs to lean forward for high/close ones. We ordered the truck with a solid roof which gave him more head room. He is in a permobil M300.

Blog Entries
    Not when we ordered it. We said we were getting the M300 and they said that would work. Front wheel drive chairs definitely wouldn’t work.

Blog Entries
    The adjustable steering wheel, climate control and power mirrors are a big help. I would avoid too stripped of a truck.

Blog Entries
    3 years ago when we started this process ATC had people with trucks that would come and show the truck to you. Now that SVM is gone their dealer network should be better call them and push a little bit!

Just called about one and no.
    Last edited by #LHB#; 06-01-2018 at 05:06 PM.

ATC has some used SVM trucks on there website. Can anybody tell me what chairs will work with their truck conversions? It’s a 4x4 1200. 2012 model. Guy I talked with didn’t seem to want to talk about them either.