Thread: Suspect Bacterial Infection in Eye

Suspect Bacterial Infection in Eye

Or infection is spreading. I've been too depressed about being worthless and no longer working for the past year. I get up and my foot is swollen within 5-6 hours. Compression stockings do nothing. I use coban .. but even then I don't last two days as I get a severe headache with it.

Anyway ... my vision is blurry. It's just the left eye. Been using OTC antibiotic drops and flushed with saline and warm compresses. It's watery and has infection constantly coming out (gross!)

Should I be doing something else? All the clinics are closed until tomorrow morning. Figures.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Go to a doctor. You need to be put on antibiotics or eye drops with stronger antibiotics. Is it red?
    CWO
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Yes and swollen. Only thing available on Sundays is emerge so tomorrow morning I'll hit the clinic first thing.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

In a pretty depressive funk. Been that way for a year. So I didn't seek treatment (not seeking treatment for the infection gnawing at my foot yet again either). Fifth time in ten years.

It's now in my sinus membrane as it's swollen and hurts. Going out Wednesday .. maybe I'll see a doc that day. Haven't been out for months.

Not to cry victim, but my family - David - other men - just can't depend on anyone. I just don't want to deal with people anymore. AT ALL. Had my fill.

Maybe things will be better next week. But probably not. Ha!

I suspect that there is something to long term chronic paraplegia and depression. Remember Christopher from Australia? He had it bad.

I worried I would end up here .. and have. Despite me doing everything that I thought was right.

Taking one last shot at reaching out to this:

https://www.utoronto.ca/news/u-t-res...ir-deep-wounds

I would assume that my ratio-citolopram is no longer effective for me. This sounds exciting:

https://www.businessinsider.com/depr...18-5?r=US&IR=T
    Last edited by lynnifer; 05-07-2018 at 09:50 AM.

Scratch that. I have had a cyst like hard bump that won't move pop up on Thursday behind my ear. It hurts like my neuroma on my finger did until I had it removed January 2017.

Today I'm nauseous, dizzy and seemed to have lost my appetite but am sleeping a lot. Off to the doc as this might be serious, and the eye infection just a symptom. It might explain my depression and a lot of tinnitus I've been having.

you need to see a doctor! immediately that bump is most likely infection spreading and it will eventually go to your brain and kill you! go now don't wait till tomorrow!!
    T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009