Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Neuralstem jumps after surgery to repair spinal cord injuries shows positive results

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    But Pauly1 posted this last week in a different thread that you could get some stem cells for free right there in Spain.
    Yes, if you're Spanish and are one of the lucky 60-80 per year to get treatment. What percentage of SCI folks qualify for that narrow criteria?

For US$25k-40k can get umbilical cord blood MSCs lumbar puncture injected in China (Wumedical, Puhua), Thailand (Beike) or Panama (Cellmedicine).

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly1 View Post
    Yes, if you're Spanish and are one of the lucky 60-80 per year to get treatment.
    That's my point. George78 shows a location of Spain. He just needs to check into it to see about getting signed up on the list if he wants to have stem cells...

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly1 View Post
    Yes, if you're Spanish and are one of the lucky 60-80 per year to get treatment. What percentage of SCI folks qualify for that narrow criteria?

For US$25k-40k can get umbilical cord blood MSCs lumbar puncture injected in China (Wumedical, Puhua), Thailand (Beike) or Panama (Cellmedicine).
    Yeah in Spain they’re doing genuine stem cells.
    But the other ones are just doing genuine snake oil. Isn’t harmful though, LOL. All you’d get from that is an emptier wallet, but hey you get to see some interesting exotic countries.

In a better world the Spanish procedure would be propagated everywhere as an act of mercy. What prevents this?
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    That's my point. George78 shows a location of Spain. He just needs to check into it to see about getting signed up on the list if he wants to have stem cells...
    Its not really true. J Vaquero said there was a waitlist of 400 people - so if he wants he can apply then wait 5-7 years.

I think the frustration with a lot of us is that there are things out there but we can't get them.

Quote Originally Posted by George78 View Post
    Tomorrow if I decide to kill myself I can do that..
    But if I want to get some stem cells in my spinal cord, I can't..
    Completely agree with this, it sums up how I feel on most days.

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    In a better world the Spanish procedure would be propagated everywhere as an act of mercy.
    Exactly
    Last edited by niallel; 06-05-2018 at 02:22 PM.

haha thank you all guys, I really appreciate :-)
    In fact I'm belgian actually living in Spain so for now no access for me.
    I put a lawyer to try to get a Spanish Social Security number and pay my subs to Spain like everyone does.
    See what we have to do to access to therapies ?.. pffff