Thread: ReliaMed Latex Leg Bags (Needed)

ReliaMed Latex Leg Bags (Needed)

I have used ReliaMed leg bags (latex, 32 oz, 14.5 in. long) for as long as I can remember. I just learned that these leg bags have been discontinued by the manufacturer. This completely blew me away because I know of no other bag out there that works as well. The one that is always compared to is the Alpine and that just does not work for me. If I can't find any this is going to be a huge headache in the future.

If anyone knows where I can find a box of these or a few of them I would greatly appreciate it. The reorder number on it is LB4157.

James

Quote Originally Posted by synbat View Post
    I have used ReliaMed leg bags (latex, 32 oz, 14.5 in. long) for as long as I can remember. I just learned that these leg bags have been discontinued by the manufacturer. This completely blew me away because I know of no other bag out there that works as well. The one that is always compared to is the Alpine and that just does not work for me. If I can't find any this is going to be a huge headache in the future.

If anyone knows where I can find a box of these or a few of them I would greatly appreciate it. The reorder number on it is LB4157.

James
    If they have been discontinued, you may want to think about transitioning to the Urocare Latex Leg Bags. They are similar in design, although the dimensions are slightly different.

https://www.urocare.com/EN/Products/...LtxLgBgsEN.php

I googled and got Allegro medical has 900ml, and amazon had some others.