Thread: bruno outrider

bruno outrider

looking for something than can go on the outrider to pick up my manual and cushion at same time.

I tired threading the cord thru the strap on cushion but not strong enught to hold it and I drop it not good

I ask Bruno that was useless ask several daler they say there is bar but you got to drill on chair like seat belts that's not gonna happen

surely someone has done this and smarter than me

So you want the cushion in the truck bed with the chair, right?

I don't have a truck, or one of those lifts, but if I'm understanding you correctly, why don't you just leave the cushion on the manual chair?

My TiLite and Jay 3 cushion has velcro connecting the cushion to the seat pan and it's quite strong, it's definitely not going anywhere. If yours doesn't already have this why not have some velcro sewn onto the bottom of the cushion and secured to the seat bottom of your chair so that you can still take it off, but it will be held securely enough to withstand highway winds?

Don't trust velcro to hold anything. Its listed as "an unreliable fastener", in the parachute repairman's manual. When its cold outside it looses it grip. Also has varying quality, depending on who makes it.
    I lost a cushion off a chair in the back of a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by funklab View Post
    So you want the cushion in the truck bed with the chair, right?

I don't have a truck, or one of those lifts, but if I'm understanding you correctly, why don't you just leave the cushion on the manual chair?

My TiLite and Jay 3 cushion has velcro connecting the cushion to the seat pan and it's quite strong, it's definitely not going anywhere. If yours doesn't already have this why not have some velcro sewn onto the bottom of the cushion and secured to the seat bottom of your chair so that you can still take it off, but it will be held securely enough to withstand highway winds?
    I want to leave the cushion on chair but I need to be able to get it the chair on boom to lift I had the bright idea of of using back of chair when the lift picked it up it when over backwards

look at 1 of those videos I was dumb buying it did not think it out but I am getting it slowly worked out till I can sell

also I have a topper on truck
    so chair is out of element and wind