Thread: Anything new bladder and bowel?

Anything new bladder and bowel?

11 year yesterday since my spinal cord stroke. Just checking in to see if there is anything new for b&b?. I?m currently doing Botox every 6 months, which helps, but still hopeing for something better!

So do you use the botox to prevent leakage? Please add some more information for me to provide an answer.
    thanks
    pbr
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

I'm a walking quad and void on my own, but my bladder is very spastic, and walking and running trigger it. The botox helps it from triggering as much. But my bowl and bladder prevent me from running outside. Once they trigger, I cannot hold them for longer than a few minutes. Botox helps the bladder a lot. I follow a bowl routine, so it doesn't trigger at inconvenient times, but I still have a lot of issues. I'm still hoping for a real cure.