My wife and I had this First floor Cheshire Model carriage home built in 2013 barrier-free for ease of access in a wheelchair and safety. 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms plus a home office or den.

Interior custom features include: 18 inch on the diagonal tile with sealed grout and crown molding through out the home. Upgraded cabinets and granite counter tops plus stainless steel Whirlpool appliances. The spacious master suite has walk in closets, an oversized en suite with granite counter tops and large ?step-free? roll-in shower. The second bathroom is a tub and shower combination with upgraded cabinet and granite counter tops. The attached 2 car garage features custom silver, black & gray epoxy flooring with matching cabinets.

200 plus yards of incredible lake views. Powered hurricane screens are installed with other convenience features such as motion sensors lighting into garage and laundry room. Flush ground level flooring at all entrances make this home perfect for all abilities.

Plantation Somerset community is an outdoor lifestyle well below frost and snow conveniently located near Gulf Coast Town Center shopping, dining, I75 and the airport. Amenities include a Great House that is designed in a British Colonial Style. This is a golfing and non-golfing community anchored by a Hurdzan-Fry designed 18-hole championship golf course, miles of nature accompanied sidewalks preserving the natural habitat, beautiful community pool/spa, fitness center, restaurant, activities director and more. Golf memberships are not required and a social membership is available. Here is more info on the realtor and photos.
http://honeyisham.com/homes-for-sale...3913-229997003