Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) for UTI prevention/treatment...

To be honest, my urologist is not concerned with my infections. His exact words are "if it gets too bad, come back. Otherwise, don't let this consume your life. It's been 9 years. We will never be able to cure this as long as the suprapubic catheter remains in place." But, with the exception of the last couple months, I have never tried to cure my chronic UTIs with this exceptional product "Microcyn". I want to exhaust every possible option with this until I come across a solution!

I have read quite a bithere at this forum about Microcyn. I am very convinced this is the solution to my problem. Just not quite sure how to go about retaining it long enough for it to be effective. My girlfriend instills it through my catheter and pinches off the end to hold it in place. I cannot retain very much at all. I tried the 20cc thing in the syringe method and had no luck. My bladder is super tiny, after having the indwelling catheter all these years. I seem to only be able to hold around 10cc 15cc. To make matters worse, my urine is always milky and smelly. So I do not want to reuse the syringes harboring all that bacteria. So what we've been doing is spraying the Microcyn directly down my catheter (about 14 sprays) and holding it. After about 5 minutes, AD kicks in and it starts voiding out my "manhood". So I guess I'm not sure if I am using enough to be effective and whether or not I am holding it in long enough. We do this every morning and night. It has definitely helped with the tenderness, just ineffective at clearing my urine. Perhaps it's coming from my kidneys?

I appreciate everyone in this forum helping one another and explaining their experiences and how they go about them. Thank you all and I love everyone you! – Keith

The only other suggestion about using microcyn, is to try instilling maybe 10cc into your bladder. See if this irritates the bladder, causing you to void. Maybe you can gradually increase the amount over time.
    ckf
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

It appears to now be sold as chlorine dioxide NOT Sodium Chlorite. It must be super-diluted.
    The guy was convicted and sentenced to 51 months for marketing Sodium Chlorite as a MIRACLE CURE.

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    This is an article from the United States Department of Justice, office of Public Affairs.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/selle...l-miracle-cure

I don't understand how the website mentioned in the original post can be making the same claims as mentioned in the Department of Justice report and currently sell this stuff on line.

JUSTICE NEWS

Department of Justice
    Office of Public Affairs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Thursday, May 28, 2015

Seller of "Miracle Mineral Solution" Convicted for Marketing Toxic Chemical as a Miracle Cure

A federal jury in the Eastern District of Washington returned a guilty verdict yesterday against a Spokane, Washington, man for selling industrial bleach as a miracle cure for numerous diseases and illnesses, including cancer, AIDS, malaria, hepatitis, lyme disease, asthma and the common cold, the Department of Justice announced.

Louis Daniel Smith, 45, was convicted following a seven-day trial of conspiracy, smuggling, selling misbranded drugs and defrauding the United States. Evidence at trial showed that Smith operated a business called "Project GreenLife" (PGL) from 2007 to 2011. PGL sold a product called "Miracle Mineral Supplement," or MMS, over the Internet. MMS is a mixture of sodium chlorite and water. Sodium chlorite is an industrial chemical used as a pesticide and for hydraulic fracking and wastewater treatment. Sodium chlorite cannot be sold for human consumption and suppliers of the chemical include a warning sheet stating that it can cause potentially fatal side effects if swallowed.

"This verdict demonstrates that the Department of Justice will prosecute those who sell dangerous chemicals as miracle cures to sick people and their desperate loved ones," said Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Benjamin C. Mizer of the Justice Department's Civil Division. " Consumers have the right to expect that the medicines that they purchase are safe and effective." Mizer thanked the jury for its service and its careful consideration of the evidence.

The government presented evidence that Smith instructed consumers to combine MMS with citric acid to create chlorine dioxide, add water and drink the resulting mixture to cure numerous illnesses. Chlorine dioxide is a potent agent used to bleach textiles, among other industrial applications. Chlorine dioxide is a severe respiratory and eye irritant that can cause nausea, diarrhea and dehydration. According to the instructions for use that Smith provided with his product, nausea, diarrhea and vomiting were all signs that the miracle cure was working. The instructions also stated that despite a risk of possible brain damage, the product might still be appropriate for pregnant women or infants who were seriously ill.

According to the evidence presented at trial, Smith created phony "water purification" and "wastewater treatment" businesses in order to obtain sodium chlorite and ship his MMS without being detected by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or U.S. Customs and Border Protection. The government also presented evidence that Smith hid evidence from FDA inspectors and destroyed evidence while law enforcement agents were executing search warrants on his residence and business.

Before trial, three of Smith?s alleged co-conspirators, Chris Olson, Tammy Olson and Karis DeLong, Smith?s wife, pleaded guilty to introducing misbranded drugs into interstate commerce. Chris Olson, along with alleged co-conspirators Matthew Darjanny and Joseph Lachnit, testified at trial that Smith was the leader of PGL.

In all, the jury convicted Smith of one count of conspiracy to commit multiple crimes, three counts of introducing misbranded drugs into interstate commerce with intent to defraud or mislead and one count of fraudulently smuggling merchandise into the United States. The jury found Smith not guilty on one out of four of the misbranded drug counts. He faces a statutory maximum of 34 years in prison at his Sept. 9 sentencing.

The case was investigated by agents of the FDA's Office of Criminal Investigations and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. The case was prosecuted by Christopher E. Parisi and Timothy T. Finley of the Civil Division's Consumer Protection Branch in Washington, D.C.

Topic(s):
    Consumer Protection

Component(s):
    Civil Division

Press Release Number:
    15-687

Last edited by PeteShick; 06-13-2019 at 06:46 PM.