Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: New York City for the disabled traveller

HACK had mentioned the volume of people one deals with in Manhattan and I don't think people understand the density of the city not to scare some away but this is one of the things that makes New York City a must to see.

People walking fast in all directions, cars and cabs honking and just the energy of the city!

Quote Originally Posted by RollPositive View Post
    HACK had mentioned the volume of people one deals with in Manhattan and I don't think people understand the density of the city not to scare some away but this is one of the things that makes New York City a must to see.

People walking fast in all directions, cars and cabs honking and just the energy of the city!

Great video! NYC is definitely a must see! We will back!

I travelled for work in Asia pre injury, mostly Taiwan, China and Japan if you want density of population you really need to experience some of their big cities. Huge population combined with cities growing at phenomenal speed, the change from one year to the next is incredible. The time I've spent working in US was mainly west, CA, NV, AZ and OR which were all different and nothing like how I envisaged NYC. I've never been to NYC but had no fear of the density of population or speed it moves although being in a power chair would bring a different perspective. I'd still like to do it but need my wife to want to do it with me, not easy when it involves her looking after me for a period of time.