Thread: Avatar help

Hey guys.

Need help on how to change my avatar, I’ve been a member for a while now and a few years ago when carecure updated their website it remained the same avatar but now I can’t figure out how to change it? I can go into my profile and click Avatar and/or the picture itself and it doesn?t do anything. Just enlarges the picture. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
    Last edited by dewie27; 03-14-2018 at 11:37 PM.
    Mark 9:23 - All things are possible for those who believe.

On the Home Page select General Settings."

Next page select "Edit Avatar."

On the "Edit Avatar" page select either "Custom Avatar" or "Pre Defined New Avatar." Follow directions on the page for custom or select a pre defined avatar, then click on "Save," at the bottom of the page.

I think that should do it. I don't use avatars, so you might get a different option under "Your Current Avatar," on the third page. Another way to access the second page is to click on "Settings" on the Home Page. Look at the top, right corner of the page, where you see you screen name, "Notifications," "My Profile" and "Settings."
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by gjnl; 03-16-2018 at 01:07 PM.

If you have problems, contact either Jim or Steven Edwards via PM. They are both going to be pretty busy with the switch to the new server tomorrow though.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Thanks GJNL
    that is a awesome step by step way to do it. I was always looking under my profile to do it. Thanks again!
    Mark 9:23 - All things are possible for those who believe.