Thread: blue or red challenger

Last edited by Jim; 03-14-2018 at 11:33 AM.
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

I say the red one with the Mustang logo.

- insert Andy's sales pitch here next. HA!
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

The black one...just sayin

Blue....

But I'm biased... I really hate red cars. Nothing ruins a sweet 1957 Chevy convertible like a bright red paintjob... yuck

Quote Originally Posted by Crappler View Post
    - insert Andy's sales pitch here next. HA!
    You rang?

Ok, I'm liking the new IndiGo blue color a lot more than the Octane red. Has some real pop to it.

The blue one at that dealer has the V8, and the blacktop package as added bonuses too.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    You rang?

Ok, I'm liking the new IndiGo blue color a lot more than the Octane red. Has some real pop to it.

The blue one at that dealer has the V8, and the blacktop package as added bonuses too.

im gonna have to check its also got the supertrack pack but no leather im gonna see what that adds
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Quote Originally Posted by wheelin 48 View Post
    im gonna have to check its also got the supertrack pack but no leather im gonna see what that adds
    I think the Supertrack on a V8 includes upgraded Bilstein shocks and a lower suspension. Not sure about the brakes, think that is just higher-spec pads, nothing different on the rotor size. Looks like the seats get the SRT bolster size on them, definitely helps with tipping over.

Of course ordering a Scat Pack with the Dynamics Package gets you a similar price but with 485HP and brick-wall brakes and 275 wide tires

And of course...they already have a loaded up Scat Pack for more $$$, but instant gratification since it is there already. I could have sworn I saw that "in transit" this morning, and now it's there. So really fresh, lol:

https://www.cassenssons.com/new/Dodg...8e3d88bc79.htm