Thread: Adi backrest screw

Adi backrest screw

Hi, my ADI Low back rest the nut is stuck as it move together and now I cant remove or tighter my nut. My I know if anyone have try to repair on your own and what is the part names that I can purchas on the below images. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Try a drop of super glue on the round part in the first picture. It might hold it enough to let you turn the nut. If that , does not work you could cut a groove in it to put a flat blade screw driver in to hold it still.

If yu want to replace it, hardware store stores sell nut crackers. They brake the nut so it can be removed. video link
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Quote Originally Posted by baldfatdad View Post
    Try a drop of super glue on the round part in the first picture. It might hold it enough to let you turn the nut. If that , does not work you could cut a groove in it to put a flat blade screw driver in to hold it still.
    Thanks baldfatdad. Will try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by chasmengr View Post
    If yu want to replace it, hardware store stores sell nut crackers. They brake the nut so it can be removed. video link
    Thanks Chasmengr for the link. Will try the first with Super glue and if does not work and will try to purchase nut cracker.