Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rental properties

Quote Originally Posted by djrolling View Post
    I use Smart Move by TransUnion for the Application process if someone wants to move in, that way I just send them a link and they pay the app fee to TransUnion and I get the background check and the credit report and never had to know their SS #.
    Just so you know, Experian offers this service to landlords for free whereas TransUnion charges $35. Does TransUnion offer any extra information? I don't know. Do you?

I will check it out. I have the person applying for the condo pay the fee. I check have applicant pay and They pay when they fill out the application. I get a credit check and a background check

Get a management company, mine charges 8%
    ^^(A)^^

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    Hi Tim - What makes you say this? In your experience, why do you think that there's "no way in hell" someone with SCI can be a property manager? Assuming the property is accessible in the first place, I don't see any reason why not.
    I'm also curious why you think this is not doable. I was a licensed broker/salesperson and managed my own properties for years. Since moving away, I have a management company that handles the day-to-day stuff. Rents-less-expenses are direct deposited and they give me all the receipts and bookkeeping stuff for taxes at the end of the year.
    Daniel