Greetings everyone. I would like to know if you are familiar with a program called the "Enable Savings Plan"? If so, (and especially for those who already enrolled and have an account) please feel free to add your feedback.

For those who are interested, this savings plan essentially "allows individuals with disabilities to open tax-free savings accounts to pay for disability-related expenses without impacting current or future eligibility for resource-based benefits." Here's the link for more info:
----> https://www.enablesavings.com/

Anyway, by enrolling in this program I was hoping to save enough money to buy a new or excellent condition used accessible van, and have been making efforts towards that goal.

However, I want to know how will this impact matters for me -- specifically my housing assistance. I live in a low income subsisted apartment housing ("subsidized housing for disabled" or "income based HUD housing for disabled" as some may call it) and was wondering if my eligibility will be affected in any kind of way, and if so, how exactly?

Also, from my understanding the current SSI and SSDI benefits that I receive will not be affected at all? Is this correct?

Thank you for your time have a great day!