Aloha
I am a C 5/6 quad who set up a condo on Maui to meet my own personal needs including a roll in shower, roll under bathroom sink, level entrance ways with levered handles, remote control drapes, ceiling fans and central A/C. . Maui is an incredible destination with many accessible actives to enjoy and incredible natural beauty.
I have availability at my accessible condo from for arrival after 3 p.m. on Tuesday May 1, 2018 to departing by 11 a.m. on Wednesday May 9, 2018.
May is actually my favourite time to be on Maui as everything is more lush and vibrant as spring has sprung, the weather is more stable than the wintertime with temps around 80 degrees, the island is quieter after the busy winter season,, Jacaranda trees are in bloom upcountry and mangoes are in season. May also drops to low season rates of $175/nt. For more info on my accessible condo and accessible activities on Maui check out my website at www.mauiaccessiblecondo.com If you have any questions about our condo or Maui in general e-mail me at bruce@mauiaccessiblecondo.com Aloha Bruce Bernhardt