Thread: Hand Controls in Raleigh, NC Area

Hand Controls in Raleigh, NC Area

I recently moved to the Raleigh, NC area and looking to purchase a new car. Does anyone have a recommendation/personal experience with a vendor to supply and install hand controls. I can look online and will but looking for good experiences.

Steve

Welcome to North Carolina!

Quote Originally Posted by steveg View Post
    I recently moved to the Raleigh, NC area and looking to purchase a new car. Does anyone have a recommendation/personal experience with a vendor to supply and install hand controls. I can look online and will but looking for good experiences.

Steve
    want to but a pick up with handicontrols turney seats I'm me

Take a look at Van Products, in Raleigh. I have had good luck with them in Wilmington for other stuff.

Thanks everyone. It took me a while to get back here and respond. The dealer recommended and I ended up using Van Products and they did a really nice job. Thanks to you too Bob. I just got word from GM they will send $1000 reimbursement for the hand controls and they extend the OnStar free of charge for 2 years since I applied for the Mobility reimbursement. I bought a 2018 Buick Regal TourX and I'm happy with it so far. May have bought the first one in the area. Last 2 vehicles were Subaru Outbacks but latest model is too high to get into comfortably. The TourX is a low to the ground, AWD, station wagon (so my wife can put the chair in the back when we are together without taking apart). Thanks again.