Thread: New SCI podcast seeks to interview people who've traveled outside US for stem cells

New SCI podcast seeks to interview people who've traveled outside US for stem cells

Hi everyone!

I have a new SCI podcast starting up next month and we're looking to interview 2-3 people who've traveled outside US for a stem cell treatment. The show will publish Feb. 12th, so I'm looking to do a phone chat before then. It will be on Spinalcord.com.

Was the treatment worth getting? What kind of results did you see, if any? How was the hospital food? jk We're hoping to hear a few cool stories, both good and bad. If you're willing and interested, please shoot me an email: tiffinycarlson@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Tiffiny
    May the fetus you save be gay

I completed my podcast. I interviewed 3 quads. Allie (went to Michigan for a trial), Gabe (went to India) and Caleb (went to the Dominican Rep). Enjoy!

https://www.spinalcord.com/sci-life-uncovered
    May the fetus you save be gay

nice listen, hope you can do more like it... One constructive criticism is that the audio of the people being interviewed was pretty bad at times and sometimes even inaudible. But nice job
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature