Thread: Vegtable Seasoning?

Vegtable Seasoning?

Any suggestions on seasoning spinach, kale and broccoli. Anyone ever try this stuff. McCormick Perfect Pinch Vegetable Supreme Seasoning.
    Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.
    Bob Seger

I like Mr. Dash. http://www.mrsdash.com/

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

NL's favorites are some combination of several o these ingredients: garlic, onions, lemon juice, lemon zest, butter or flavored oils, like basil, hot pepper, lemon, or rosemary, fresh ground pepper, and Maldon salt for most leafy and cruciferous vegetables.

For instance, she sautes a small amount of finely chopped onion, a little minced garlic in butter, adds the spinach just to wilt, then finishes with fresh ground pepper, Maldon salt, and a couple grinds of nutmeg, sometimes some lemon juice or zest.

When she does use a seasoning mix, she uses Tajin Clasico Low Sodium Seasoning, a blend of chili peppers, lime, and salt. It is even good of any of the summer melons.
    http://www.tajin.com/products/low_sodium?LNG=1#0,1

McCormick Perfect Pinch Vegetable Supreme Seasoning
    Most of the flavor in this seasoning mix is coming from the cheese and salt.

Ingredients: ROMANO CHEESE (PART-SKIM COW'S MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), SALT, SESAME SEED, POPPY SEED, PAPRIKA, GARLIC, CELERY SEED, BLACK PEPPER, AND RED PEPPER.
    Last edited by gjnl; 01-23-2018 at 07:06 PM.