Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunters

Hunters

Not sure how many hunters are on here but would like an idea. Working on something and need an idea of what kind of interest would be "product". If you could get up in the air in a tree stand would you ?

I wouldn't. I used a climber once. It wasn't pretty but it worked. I think I'd rather stay on the ground. They make something that raises a wheelchair up at an angle. I believe they sell it on sportaid?

What type of device would you be thinking of? There are a number of hunters on the site but I believe most are using Facebook.
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

Why be politically correct when you can be right!

The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    What type of device would you be thinking of? There are a number of hunters on the site but I believe most are using Facebook.
    Don't do spacebook... It's a stand that most would be able to afford.. Nothing like the "others" that are out there. One person could take it out and set it up. Not big, no machines required and 1 able bodied individual can handle putting it up themselves.. I already have one and use it and LOVE being 18' up again... Wouldn't trade it for anything. Why hunt on the ground when ya can have the advantge of being in the air !!

There's nothing like this one...not gonna cost 3000-5000$ and it gets ya anywhere from 2'-20' in the air and one person Can set it up. Just looking for input.

If anyone has an organization that i can contact that'd be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Ajstevens View Post
    Don't do spacebook... It's a stand that most would be able to afford.. Nothing like the "others" that are out there. One person could take it out and set it up. Not big, no machines required and 1 able bodied individual can handle putting it up themselves.. I already have one and use it and LOVE being 18' up again... Wouldn't trade it for anything. Why hunt on the ground when ya can have the advantge of being in the air !!
    Don't do spacebook either. Noticed your other post on other thread, "Deadeye" would be one to contact for sure. Tell us more about your stand, it sounds very interesting.
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

Why be politically correct when you can be right!

Very interested in learning more. Hunting 10' up brings a whole new element to your hunting abilities. When you asked about "an organization..." what type of org are you looking for? Funding source, contacts in the disabled hunting community?
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    Don't do spacebook either. Noticed your other post on other thread, "Deadeye" would be one to contact for sure. Tell us more about your stand, it sounds very interesting.

It is very interesting and should put us all back up in the air !! Funny thing is I had to take a ride very early on during my injury for a check up from surgeon. Every tree stand I seen going down expressway I'd lose it and cry. The old lady asked if that was what I was most upset about... Said for sure was ONE of many but a very important one. Who the hell wants to hunt off ground with wind swirling when we can be 20' up... Not me !! Getting some ducks in a row then I can share a whole lot more

I'm interested. Tired of hunting on the ground when everyone else is up in the air
    Push me to the limit,
    maybe I may bend,
    but I will not be broken.
    -Bonnie Raitt