Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone had Permobil F3 Battery problem?

Quote Originally Posted by JK View Post
    OK. It may be my fault, but how should I understand the difference between the batteries in F-3 and batteries in Quantum 6000Z?
    You know you have MK Batteries in the F3, so follow the instructions at the MK Battery website to maintain those batteries in that chair.

Find out which batteries are in your Quantum chair and search for a website to find instructions.

Not sure you will get a correct or direct answer from your durable medical equipment supplier, but they may have information on how to charge the batteries in the Quantum and if there is a difference in how to charge the two sets of batteries based on your usage profile.

I believe one of purposes of this forum is sharing information. Hope other people also learn from it. I also knew my insurance will pay for most of the cost.

For example..... I think allowed angle of slope for each power wheelchair on its manual would be between 13 ~18 degree depends on the chair. I am sure most power wheelchair users drive the chair on steeper roads. One chair breaks down easily and another may be much more tolerant. I hope we can share this kind of information.
    Last edited by JK; 01-19-2018 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JK View Post
    I believe one of purposes of this forum is sharing information. Hope other people also learn from it. I also knew my insurance will pay for most of the cost.

For example..... I think allowed angle of slope for each power wheelchair on its manual would be between 13 ~18 degree depends on the chair. I am sure most power wheelchair users drive the chair on steeper roads. One chair breaks down easily and another may be much more tolerant. I hope we can share this kind of information.
    I agree with your premise that this forum is about sharing. Sorry, I don't understand the rest of your post as it relates to your battery problem.