Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A manual wheelchair... becomes a scooter

Quote Originally Posted by scurl View Post
    Hi Diaspora,

https://helloebike.en.alibaba.com/pr...72cd9acdF1KLHo chat with Eileen on the site I have many times she is really good

Top speed is 25 kph's and range varies depending on hills - stop starting and how fast you go but at a average i'd say 40+ km's.

I'm confident it will fit your chair as the clamps are adjusted to fit (Give Eileen the shape and diameter of your front frame bar she will confirm)

You will reach the hand bar without issue no way could your arms be too short.

Cheers Scurl
    hey! im so excited! I have a few questions for you

1) have you used it in the rain? can it get wet or not?
    2) how long does it take to recharge?
    3) so you're saying on one charge I could get approximately 40KM?
    4) are there different versions I can get? if so which is the best version with the longest range.
    5) is there a learning curve? I've never driven this kind of thing before, and I am scared it would be easy to tip over or something. Do you need to be careful during turning, etc?
    6) how long did it take to arrive to you in the mail---you're in australia?

7) can you PLEASE upload a video on YouTube? you could make it private/unlisted if you prefer. I wanna see how it looks as sent to a customer, not the polished official marketing.

8) how long have you had it? how often do you use it?

9) anything else I need to know? anything you wish you knew before you got it or when you first got it?

thanks for reading! I am really excited as you might imagine and I wanna make sure I don't waste my money.

that looks pretty kool but I do love te exercise I get from my sstriker

Quote Originally Posted by diaspora View Post
    hey! im so excited! I have a few questions for you

1) have you used it in the rain? can it get wet or not?
    Yes its IP67 or 68 water resistant (must put in charger bung after charging)
    2) how long does it take to recharge?
    about 4.5 hrs I believe
    3) so you're saying on one charge I could get approximately 40KM?
    Easy I charge once occasionally twice a week
    4) are there different versions I can get? if so which is the best version with the longest range.
    Yes - I'd ask Eileen about it thou as the model has been updated since mine
    5) is there a learning curve? I've never driven this kind of thing before, and I am scared it would be easy to tip over or something. Do you need to be careful during turning, etc?
    Not really a learning curve to say of... I've rolled once but was totally my fault. You do need to slow down when turning but I seem to struggle with this logic. Showing off while on holiday and being under the influence of Alcohol is not recommended
    6) how long did it take to arrive to you in the mail---you're in australia?
    I ordered right before chinese new year - worst possible time was about a 5 week wait.
    7) can you PLEASE upload a video on YouTube? you could make it private/unlisted if you prefer. I wanna see how it looks as sent to a customer, not the polished official marketing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnnrT7GqZEw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgLR3SjIGFI
    8) how long have you had it? how often do you use it?
    About 9 - 10 months now - Pretty much use every day - I just clocked over 1200 kms !
    9) anything else I need to know? anything you wish you knew before you got it or when you first got it?
    Yes! good question - order spare tires if you can that exact size is a mongrel to get .

thanks for reading! I am really excited as you might imagine and I wanna make sure I don't waste my money.
    Enjoy Scurl