Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sessions? affect on marijuana stock

Blog Entries

Sessions? affect on marijuana stock

So Jeff sessions repealed the amendments that insulated weed industry players from federal prosecution. What do you think the effect will be on the marijuana stocks? GWPH is not even seeking FDA approval in the US I don?t believe, and I think they are purely medical. What effects do you imagine?

Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    What effects do you imagine?
    I figure certain segments of the population will sober up, fly right, become employable, and be productive members of society.

It's legal here in Nevada both medical and recreational and is nothing but problems. I wish they never voted it in.
    ^^(A)^^

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I figure certain segments of the population will sober up, fly right, become employable, and be productive members of society.
    Yeah, pretty much how legal opioids worked out...
    T3-T6 complete since Sept 2015.

Really quite simple.

Before:

After:

Those are before/after for opioids. If it was weed there would be nachos or some other junk food all over those people in the before shot.

And the prospect of the return of the fugly bluetooth headset is too much to bear.
    T3-T6 complete since Sept 2015.

You're right. I always get confused which useless druggie is which. Sessions will be curing the munchies, bestowing upon our nation a reduction in grotesque scenes such as this:

But really, all the credit cant be given to Sessions with his legal actions. Too convoluted. The solution to poor lifestyle choices just doesn't get any simpler than this:

Blog Entries
    Just say no!?!? Easy bro. You know they are the victims. It?s a disease. No one is responsible for the choices they make. Get with the program.
    "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Marijuana companies can't file federal taxes without admitting to a federal crime so how can their stock see any big growth?

Blog Entries
    I don’t think this quite captures the typical weed smoker.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    You're right. I always get confused which useless druggie is which. Sessions will be curing the munchies, bestowing upon our nation a reduction in grotesque scenes such as this: