Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sessions? affect on marijuana stock

Yeah, get a tooth pulled and you get a heaping helping of them. Gotta say, they sure do the trick, but coming off them after a week sure is interesting. I was bouncing around doing lots of stuff because my shoulder/elbow/hand/weird arm issues were 'fixed' with those. But then tapering 'em off over 2 days after eating some 20 of them ended up with 'holy crap, shit really hurts now'. Not sure if that was due to overexertion or opioid withdrawal, but man, some tricky drugs there. A little 'could use a bump' going on also, lol. Not sure if I really needed what they gave me for the tooth extraction, but they sure do dole them out for sure.

Sorta can see how that leads to Heroin, but not really. I didn't feel like heading to the ghetto for a Heroin fix afterwards, weird how that comes about

Quote Originally Posted by darty View Post
    it's legal here in nevada both medical and recreational and is nothing but problems. I wish they never voted it in.
    recreational weed a problem? Wow didn't see that coming !
    Please warn the new asshole running nj governorship

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Yeah, get a tooth pulled and you get a heaping helping of them. Gotta say, they sure do the trick, but coming off them after a week sure is interesting. I was bouncing around doing lots of stuff because my shoulder/elbow/hand/weird arm issues were 'fixed' with those. But then tapering 'em off over 2 days after eating some 20 of them ended up with 'holy crap, shit really hurts now'. Not sure if that was due to overexertion or opioid withdrawal, but man, some tricky drugs there. A little 'could use a bump' going on also, lol. Not sure if I really needed what they gave me for the tooth extraction, but they sure do dole them out for sure.

Sorta can see how that leads to Heroin, but not really. I didn't feel like heading to the ghetto for a Heroin fix afterwards, weird how that comes about
    I had three wisdom teeth yanked in one visit and my dentist told me to take some Tylenol if I had any pain. I didn't even take them, it really wasn't that painful afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    People who pop a bunch of oxys also sit around and do nothing but you seem to have a problem with that.
    Two cyclists have been killed by wasted-on-opioids-drivers within a few miles of my house in the 2.2 years since I was injured. One didn't even realize hit hit someone. Fortunately the first got 11 years for it. The second hasn't been tried or sentenced yet.
    T3-T6 complete since Sept 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyjames View Post
    I had three wisdom teeth yanked in one visit and my dentist told me to take some Tylenol if I had any pain. I didn't even take them, it really wasn't that painful afterwards.
    Mine was a failed root canal on a molar (too cracked), and a raging gum infection after that (was contemplating pulling that molar out myself the night before it got pulled, lol). So maybe they felt sorry for me. Sure wish I had some opioids before I got that yanked for sure. That reminds me, gotta get some Tylenol to experiment if that will be sufficient to address the joint/nerve issues in the arms I discovered could actually be 'fixed' after taking whatever opioid brew containing Tylenol they gave me

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    Two cyclists have been killed by wasted-on-opioids-drivers within a few miles of my house in the 2.2 years since I was injured. One didn't even realize hit hit someone. Fortunately the first got 11 years for it. The second hasn't been tried or sentenced yet.
    Was that 'legal' prescribed pill eaters? I don't know, watching drivers nowadays either on a phone or high on who knows what...things seem so much more sketchy on the road than they did back when I was on 2 wheels. Not sure if it is prudent to even venture on 2 wheels on any roadway any more

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I assume you are being facetious.

Shocking news, our govt is the biggest drug dealer on earth- https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-dea-...-and-congress/
    No I'm really not. my interpretation of legalizing something means that anyone can just go out and buy it over the counter. Definitely not something that you need a prescription from a doctor and jump through hoops and are required to use them exactly how and when your doctor tells you to take them, and that if you are required to submit to random urine tests to prove that you really are taking them, and you are also not allowed to take any other drugs that the doctor didn't prescribe for you, and if you fail to meet all of the requirements they will refuse to prescribe them for you any more. So then by your interpretation of legalized, then cocaine, and amphetamines, bennies, and quaaludes, mdma are also all legal?!?

All they gave you at a dentist was most likely just Vicodin, aka hydrocodone and Tylenol. It's OxyContins weak little brother.

i used to eat that stuff like candy when I was a kid and it barely even helped with my pain for whatever my current injury was when they prescribed it for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyjames View Post
    I am kinda surprised they recommended Tylenol. More often than not ibuprofen is the recommended drug for that kind of pain...

Was that 'legal' prescribed pill eaters? I don't know, watching drivers nowadays either on a phone or high on who knows what...things seem so much more sketchy on the road than they did back when I was on 2 wheels. Not sure if it is prudent to even venture on 2 wheels on any roadway any more
    The woman who stole my legs and core was stone cold sober, just in a hurry and gunning in to beat a yellow light with the sun in her eyes. The two I mentioned were both high as kites on heroin after initially being oxyhounds.
    T3-T6 complete since Sept 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by nauticalmike View Post
    . Definitely not something that you need a prescription from a doctor and jump through hoops and are required to use them exactly how and when your doctor tells you to take them, and that if you are required to submit to random urine tests to prove that you really are taking them, and you are also not allowed to take any other drugs that the doctor didn't prescribe for you, and if you fail to meet all of the requirements they will refuse to prescribe them for you any more.
    I've heard of over-reaching nonsense like this. Quite shitty, and amazing they can get away with forcing this upon someone

Quote Originally Posted by nauticalmike View Post
    All they gave you at a dentist was most likely just Vicodin, aka hydrocodone and Tylenol. It's OxyContins weak little brother.
    I looked...it was imitation Norco, so I think less Tylenol in that brew. Oxy does sound like something I'd like to try then to see what it is like, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    The woman who stole my legs and core was stone cold sober, just in a hurry and gunning in to beat a yellow light with the sun in her eyes. The two I mentioned were both high as kites on heroin after initially being oxyhounds.
    Yep, left turners are the #1 'watch out for'. Bikes just don't register in the human brain when looking for cars