Thread: Free foley catheters

Free foley catheters

I have 8 Bardia all-silicone foley catheters, 18fr, 5cc balloon. I switched to these from a different brand with a coude tip, but for some reason I had a hard time when removing them from my supra-pubic stoma. I switched back. Anyone who wants to drop me $10 for shipping can have them. I don't check the site that often, but shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Bump. I gotta move out soon, so I'd like to get these to someone who can use them instead of just throwing them out. Also, there are 9, not 8.

Do you have any independent living centers near you? You could try posting of bulletin boards these centers maintain at their offices.

I've still got these if anyone wants them. And I found 5 more, so there are 13 catheters available FOR FREE, if anyone wants them. I'd still like some money for shipping, tho.
    Last edited by mutton; 03-12-2018 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mutton View Post
    I've still got these if anyone wants them. And I found 5 more, so there are 13 catheters available FOR FREE, if anyone wants them. I'd still like some money for shipping, tho.
    If you can, give me a chance to talk with some people to find out a) what Medicare would think if I took them-I'd ask my supplies provider, and b) I'd ask a couple of people I know who deal with disabled folks if they know anyone who could use them. As you say, it be a shame to throw them away.

How much are you considering as shipping cost?
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Whatever it costs to ship them. Probably be around $10

Sorry for the delay in responding. Unfortunately, I can't take them, much as I'd like to. I hate to see them wasted, but my DME constantly asks what supplies I have remaining before approving my next order. I have to use everything up before the next order is approved, for Medicare rules.

I'll try to think of a different way for you to get them to someone.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    Sorry for the delay in responding. Unfortunately, I can't take them, much as I'd like to. I hate to see them wasted, but my DME constantly asks what supplies I have remaining before approving my next order. I have to use everything up before the next order is approved, for Medicare rules.

I'll try to think of a different way for you to get them to someone.
    really medicare I think not in my case anyway I always makes sre I have extra just in case I keep 2 extra cathes extra pouches and wafers I figure I need a box of everything just in case I have never been ask that in 17 years fyi