Thread: Jerry Silver, PhD W2W 2017 Miami presentation

Jerry Silver, PhD W2W 2017 Miami presentation

Grammy I hope it's ok that I posted the link to Dr Silvers presentation. I haven't heard anyone else talk about the Drs talk. I thought it was great and am curious what everyone else here thinks about it. I'd really like to hear what Ching Yee(sp) said in his/ her presentation. Grammy whats your take on Dr Silver and Dr Yee presentations?

https://vimeo.com/album/4851806/video/246534886
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Quote Originally Posted by ineedmyelin View Post
    Grammy I hope it's ok that I posted the link to Dr Silvers presentation. I haven't heard anyone else talk about the Drs talk. I thought it was great and am curious what everyone else here thinks about it. I'd really like to hear what Ching Yee(sp) said in his/ her presentation. Grammy whats your take on Dr Silver and Dr Yee presentations?

https://vimeo.com/album/4851806/video/246534886
    Sure, that is fine! Dr. Silver gave his presentation and he's working on the peptide called "ISP" (developed in his lab by Brad Lang and Jared Creeg) which appears to work well in acute but not chronic by itself.

Unfortunately the 2nd half of the presentation done by Dr. Yu-Shang Lee and his wife, Ching Li of the Cleveland Clinic's Lerner Center could not be filmed. They presented on their preliminary findings of their newly discovered peptide dubbed "CRP" which they're thinking will work for chronic. This is very new basic work in the lab and has not been published yet so the camera had to be off to protect their work.

It will be exciting to read their future publications and watch the work develop in the lab. This is important work developing in these two labs so we'll be watching the progress very closely in Cleveland and reporting more as things continue to develop!
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 01-01-2018 at 11:16 AM.