Thread: Mini Enema Comparable to Enemeez?

Mini Enema Comparable to Enemeez?

Enemeez users: has anyone tried DocuSol or any other product like Enemeez? DocuSol has the same ingredients as Enemeez. Just wondering if it worked the same. Thanks!

I have a local pharmacy compound up a solution for me a liter at a time. Since I use the "Lubricant Launcher", that's convenient and economical for me. My doc writes a prescription that's similar to Enemeez.

Quote Originally Posted by endo_aftermath View Post
    I have a local pharmacy compound up a solution for me a liter at a time. Since I use the "Lubricant Launcher", that's convenient and economical for me. My doc writes a prescription that's similar to Enemeez.
    Oh, interesting. Thanks!

I used docusol. It was very effective and easier to find.

Quote Originally Posted by erikferret View Post
    I used docusol. It was very effective and easier to find.
    Thank you!

It should work wimilarily if not the same. The difference may be in the "filler" used, but that usually doesn't effect the delivery of the mdication.
    ckf
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    It should work wimilarily if not the same. The difference may be in the "filler" used, but that usually doesn't effect the delivery of the mdication.
    ckf
    Thank you!

That"s what we are here for.
    ckf
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.