Thread: As no-brainer still available to disabled people free of charge?

As no-brainer still available to disabled people free of charge?

basically I've started using Dragon again and need to use know-brainer is it still available free of charge?

I am also having trouble with the Dragon NaturallySpeaking Google Chrome extension it keeps crashing does anybody know how to fix this problem?
    Last edited by cyfskid; 12-21-2017 at 10:25 PM.

I think it is, I got a copy earlier this year, I think all I did was email. Never use it as I have a Mac but Dragon for Mac sucks so I installed win 10/parallels and dragon for pc to compare. PC version was a lot better but too awkward swapping from pc to mac app.

What version of Dragon are you using? Do you get an error code when it crashes? What is it? Is your version of Chrome up to date? Are you open to using a different browser as a stop gap? Back in the day Dragon didnt play nice with Chrome at all. It tended to integrate better with Firefox and eek, explorer. It's been awhile since I used Dragon regularly. Most of my clients have learning disabilities and we use Google Voice typing (but that doesnt help you control your computer).

Quote Originally Posted by erikferret View Post
    What version of Dragon are you using?Dragon NaturallySpeaking 15 professional Do you get an error code when it crashes? What is it? Is your version of Chrome up to date? yes Are you open to using a different browser as a stop gap?No Back in the day Dragon didnt play nice with Chrome at all. It tended to integrate better with Firefox and eek, explorer. It's been awhile since I used Dragon regularly. Most of my clients have learning disabilities and we use Google Voice typing (but that doesnt help you control your computer).
    My answers are in red

Windows Speech Recognition

If you are using Windows Vista/7/8/10 it has Windows Speech Recognition built in. You could try it. I've attached the Windows Speech Recognition commands.
    Attached Images Attached Images