Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bike-On & Go Handcycle car Rack

Bike-On & Go Handcycle car Rack

Does anyone have one of these racks from Bike-On?

https://bike-on.com/bike-on-go-handc...ike-trike-rack

It's the cheapest, lightest, and most compact rack i could find. And it collapses for storage. Curious about use and build quality.

How do you travel with your bike? Right now I'm loading it whole into my hatchback but would like a better option that leaves me with more room inside the car.

I drive a truck so that makes it super simple. I've had two handcycles and a wheelchair back there. Have you saw the new rack from lasher?

we make them simple. a para can load unload the bike easily. when we still had a car my wife loaded both my RX and her regular bike easily. we don't get any complaints on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    Does anyone have one of these racks from Bike-On?

https://bike-on.com/bike-on-go-handc...ike-trike-rack

It's the cheapest, lightest, and most compact rack i could find. And it collapses for storage. Curious about use and build quality.

How do you travel with your bike? Right now I'm loading it whole into my hatchback but would like a better option that leaves me with more room inside the car.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by jscrog View Post
    I drive a truck so that makes it super simple. I've had two handcycles and a wheelchair back there. Have you saw the new rack from lasher?
    Can you reply with a link the the Lasher rack? I can't find it on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    we make them simple. a para can load unload the bike easily. when we still had a car my wife loaded both my RX and her regular bike easily. we don't get any complaints on them.
    Thanks, John. I'm really looking for customer opinions (i.e. from someone who does not work for the company selling them). If you know any active members on here who own one, let me know.

I do have a couple technical questions you could help me with:
    - Is it in stock or made-to-order? If I ordered today, when could I expect delivery?
    - I have a Freedom Ryder with a much shorter wheelbase than the Top End in the product photo. I know the rear mounts are adjustable. Is the front mount also adjustable? Can the wheel mount be moved towards center? I don't think I'd want all the weight on one side of the rack.

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    Can you reply with a link the the Lasher rack? I can't find it on their website.

Thanks, John. I'm really looking for customer opinions (i.e. from someone who does not work for the company selling them). If you know any active members on here who own one, let me know.

I do have a couple technical questions you could help me with:
    - Is it in stock or made-to-order? If I ordered today, when could I expect delivery?
    - I have a Freedom Ryder with a much shorter wheelbase than the Top End in the product photo. I know the rear mounts are adjustable. Is the front mount also adjustable? Can the wheel mount be moved towards center? I don't think I'd want all the weight on one side of the rack.
    was giving a bit of both, end user and dealer. hopefully a few others will chime in. we used our rack for 3 yrs then I gave it to a friend who is still using.
    1. it is stock. the troughs where rear axle rests can be adjusted shorter/longer and rack bars can be adjusted wider /narrower.
    2. the front wheel trough is fixed
    3. with the holidays likely wouldn't ship until Tuesday.
    I will be in/out if you need anything answered quickly feel free to email me.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Make sure you measure the width of your rear wheels before buying anything. If your are riding an FRH=1, the stock axel is approx. 5" wider than their lean steer and a Top End. I changed my stock axel of the FRH1 to their lean steer and it just fit on the widest adjustment of my old Top End rack. Not sure how wide the newer models go.

I really like my old model T/E Rack. Never any problems but it's a much simpler design than the new ones.

Hey Brian I just saw a video on lasher's Instagram page. It may be a little over the top though compared to what you are looking for.

Ah ha... This is the Lasher Rack for those curious. I've seen prototype designs like this before.
    It's a cool idea, but yea, too heavy and bulky for me.

So you need a AB to tie down the front wheel ?

Spinner: No. Go to the Lasher Instagram page for a video of a para loading the rack

https://www.instagram.com/lashersport/