Thread: Semi-new C3 SCI

Semi-new C3 SCI

Hi everyone I have been a lurker on this forum almost since the day I was able to use my phone after my injury. My whole story of the various hospital stays would take me quiet a while to type as my WPM isn't exactly as high as it used to be.

Anyways I just wanted to do a quick intro, I am a C3 ASIA C quadriplegic and I wanted to hear about similar injury levels and their recovery progression.

Welcome to we always say, the club no one wants to be eligible to belong to! Your profile says you are only 18 yo, but you appear to be a very mature young man. Please participate in our forums as an active member of our community.

The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Welcome. You've come to a good place.