Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SCINetUSA Clinical Trial Info

What about younger children. For a later program? Why is the cutoff at 7 years?

There will be seperate trials for those under 17, over 64, and those with injuries above C5.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    There will be seperate trials for those under 17, over 64, and those with injuries above C5.
    Do you know approx. When
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    Do you know approx. When
    And will it have to start over at phase one or 1/2

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Right, but it also states minimum age for the underage group, and I'm wondering why and if there will exceptions?

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    And will it have to start over at phase one or 1/2
    When a trial is conducted for a subgroup, the most effective treatment will be used. When the IIb is completed we will know which group is the most effectivive. That will be used in the subgroup.

Quote Originally Posted by MomNoah View Post
    Right, but it also states minimum age for the underage group, and I'm wondering why and if there will exceptions?
    Inclusion criteria must be strictly adhered to in order to show stastical significance. Exceptions can't be made. After the IIb is completed, the others can go ahead. Money must be raised, in addition for the Phase III. It is a huge undertaking.

Thank you Jim!
    I sent you a PM.

Jim, any ideas about when the next phase is going to start to recruit and when the next paper might be published

When a trial is conducted for a subgroup, the most effective treatment will be used. When the IIb is completed we will know which group is the most effectivive. That will be used in the subgroup.

Inclusion criteria must be strictly adhered to in order to show stastical significance. Exceptions can't be made. After the IIb is completed, the others can go ahead. Money must be raised, in addition for the Phase III. It is a huge undertaking.
    okay but why this specific age, why not include younger? I'm asking because my son is now 2.5 years.