Thread: selling best places

selling best places

good morning besides here and disabled dealer where is best to sell your van I have it on craig list

thanks

You could try advertising locally in stores, etc. in the area you live. Make up a bunch of flyers and post them all over the area that you live in.
    I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

Here is a facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/682146381860889/ and try offerup or letitgo as these will reach a local people and I am sure selling local will be ideal

Quote Originally Posted by djrolling View Post
    Here is a facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/682146381860889/ and try offerup or letitgo as these will reach a local people and I am sure selling local will be ideal
    You could try BLVD.com, a nationally seen web site for Handicap vans and trucks...

You can also try eBay motors, but also consider posting flyers at local or nearby rehabilitation centers. Often there are families of newly disabled folks who are in the market for a used van. We sold my mother's van to someone she knew from her MS Society support group, so you might also contact some of these local organizations to see if they accept ads or will refer members to you.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

I sold mine on ebay motors without issue.