Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: where to purchase vehicle hand controls w/ no script needed?!

Quote Originally Posted by lazierdog View Post
    I tried buying a bracket for a set of suregrips I found on Craigslist but the manufacturer didn?t even bother to reply to my email. I knew I wouldn?t be able to buy a new set of controls so I didn?t bother asking. I didn?t think I?d have the same problem with a mounting bracket. In the end, I fabricated my own. Just about anything that?s related to wheelchair accessible vehicles is tightly controlled. They won?t sell to the end user. It?s been over a year now and I still haven?t found a good used kneeling actuator to install myself. eBay and Craigslist are your best options. Just be patient.
    You can purchase UTV Suregrips directly from here:http://utvpartsandaccessories.com/su...d_controls.htm
    They're exactly like the ones sold through mobility dealers except they don't have the valet lockout. I've been using them for over 2 years on my 2015 Jeep Wrangler.

Quote Originally Posted by pattherat View Post
    You can purchase UTV Suregrips directly from here:http://utvpartsandaccessories.com/su...d_controls.htm
    They're exactly like the ones sold through mobility dealers except they don't have the valet lockout. I've been using them for over 2 years on my 2015 Jeep Wrangler.
    Since they were labeled for utv?s, I didn?t think they would fit cars. Did they sell you they correct size mounting bracket too? If so, I?ll have to keep that in mind.