Thread: PSA Video

PSA Video

My wife did a PSA Video for one of her classes. She did a great job! What do you think?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BCJ...ew?usp=sharing

Very nice, although it would have been great for her to mention that you need that space in order to deploy your ramp, not just to be closer to the entrance. Also, the fine in my state is much higher than the $250 mentioned here, so to make it more universally usable as a PSA she might want to include fines from a number of states or provinces, or just say "a big $ fine". Great that she did this...what are her plans for distribution?

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    Very nice, although it would have been great for her to mention that you need that space in order to deploy your ramp, not just to be closer to the entrance. Also, the fine in my state is much higher than the $250 mentioned here, so to make it more universally usable as a PSA she might want to include fines from a number of states or provinces, or just say "a big $ fine". Great that she did this...what are her plans for distribution?

(KLD)
    Thanks! No plans for distribution. It was a project for her class.

She did a great job! God Bless the wives!

yep, what he said. great job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Very nicely done.

Quote Originally Posted by HACKNSACK44 View Post
    Thanks! No plans for distribution. It was a project for her class.
    That is a touching, quality product. It should be made available to the public in some form.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    I agree 100%! She is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by nonoise View Post
    That is a touching, quality product. It should be made available to the public in some form.
    Thanks! Maybe we will try to get it out.

Literally, this what we deal with on a weekly basis. These two morons were parked like this at Chipotle and I decided to take pics of their car to submit to the Park Mobility app that gives assholes like these a $250 ticket

Their response? ?But it?s Christmas?

Then when I chuckled at their multiple excuses came THE BEST part. They started taking a video of me.. I?m sure hoping they would find some sympathy by going viral...

It sounded like this ?This lady is giving us a parking ticket for parking in a handicapped space?

I hope it goes viral so y?all can hear my absolute hysterical laughter at that.

#stupidlosers
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by HACKNSACK44; 12-24-2017 at 01:06 AM.