Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bard rochester wide band

Quote Originally Posted by air ohs View Post
    3 is like the wide
    my place that i order from says they cant get the spirit 3 that figures
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

I started having an issue about a year ago. same story, they said no changes. i started using a dap of urocare adhesive and it works fine and hasn't been an issue when i take it off in the morning.

yah, I'm trying different skin preps currently too.
    Quote Originally Posted by PU92 View Post
    I started having an issue about a year ago. same story, they said no changes. i started using a dap of urocare adhesive and it works fine and hasn't been an issue when i take it off in the morning.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

I've been using Bard Spirits which are now pretty similar to Wideband (especially since Bard bought Rochester) and the Spirits went through a similar reduction in adhesive quality. I went for a month where only a few would last a whole 24 hours. In the process of ordering replacements from a different manufacturing lot, I let my original order sit for over a month. In the mean time I had discovered a few really old ones that were stashed bedside for emergencies and those wouldn't even unroll anymore because the adhesive had gotten so sticky. That got me thinking that maybe the adhesive gets stickier over time. So, I went back to that box that had been sitting for a couple months and started using them again. They now seem to last a whole day like they had in the past. So, now I am starting to place my 3-month order very early and letting them sit for a while before using them.
    Last edited by Kulea; 08-07-2018 at 05:37 PM.
    C-6/7 incomplete

Hmmmm... I will check mine
    Quote Originally Posted by kulea View Post
    i've been using bard spirits which are now pretty similar to wideband (especially since bard bought rochester) and the spirits went through a similar reduction in adhesive quality. I went for a month where only a few would last a whole 24 hours. In the process of ordering replacements from a different manufacturing lot, i let my original order sit for over a month. In the mean time i had discovered a few really old ones that were stashed bedside for emergencies and those wouldn't even unroll anymore because the adhesive had gotten so sticky. That got me thinking that maybe the adhesive gets stickier over time. So, i went back to that box that had been sitting for a couple months and started using them again. They now seem to last a whole day like they had in the past. So, now i am starting to place my 3-month order very early and letting them sit for a while before using them.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

I use the Hollister InView condom catheters with no issues.