Thread: pul-1100

pul-1100

help

have manual but no help lifting chair today it caught on door handle made a nose

the boom going up or down works

strap going up down works but the arm going in and out does not any idea

the manual has no trouble shooting guide for that

Quote Originally Posted by vjls View Post
    help

have manual but no help lifting chair today it caught on door handle made a nose

the boom going up or down works

strap going up down works but the arm going in and out does not any idea

the manual has no trouble shooting guide for that
    the pull-1100 I have now seems to have an enclosed gear drive for the arm and
    thankfully no problems as yet so no advice to give on the new units. The the previous
    1100 I had for 10 years and the arm was chain driven and the chain broke on me a couple
    of times. The switches in the hand control were a problem now and then. if you open the
    hand control the center pin of each switch is the voltage, just jumper from the center to the
    right or left contact with your screw driver to check if the switch is bad. The chain drive is under
    that plastic cover on the center post and there is also another chain below that but out of sight
    with the small motor that drives it. This is mounted in the box of my pickup by the way. hope
    this helps you locate the trouble

we found the problem the connect had corroded at battery so we gonna redo all those

Quote Originally Posted by henrya View Post
    the pull-1100 I have now seems to have an enclosed gear drive for the arm and
    thankfully no problems as yet so no advice to give on the new units. The the previous
    1100 I had for 10 years and the arm was chain driven and the chain broke on me a couple
    of times. The switches in the hand control were a problem now and then. if you open the
    hand control the center pin of each switch is the voltage, just jumper from the center to the
    right or left contact with your screw driver to check if the switch is bad. The chain drive is under
    that plastic cover on the center post and there is also another chain below that but out of sight
    with the small motor that drives it. This is mounted in the box of my pickup by the way. hope
    this helps you locate the trouble
    are u para or quad I like my truck but dam its a challenge to transfer chair I am quad

I am a para T10 complete. Glad you found the trouble, if the installer left you with any quick connects in the wiring outside you may want to have those soldered as those are guaranteed to corrode and fail. I have a glide N go fold down seat to lift me up to the driver seat.

he is gonna redo all of them