Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: green tea drinkers

green tea drinkers

Is there any green tea out there that has more flavor than that of the hot water it is steeped in? I am primarily a coffee drinker, but I also enjoy teas. There are many flavorful, enjoyable kinds, including the herbal ones. Out of curiosity I drink a cup of the green stuff from time to time searching for something other than its alleged medicinal benefits. Is there any flavorful green tea?
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

I'm a green tea drinker. Here are links to some of the brands I really like for their taste. Amazon may carry these too.

http://www.wteashop.com/Wissotzky-Green-Teas.html ( my favorite is the Green tea with Nana which is Green tea + Spearmint )

https://www.itoen.com/itoen-matcha-g...2#.Wg94MRiZOt8 ( its a powdered green tea in very fine steeping bags so the powder doesn't seep out )

Have you tried Rooibos Red Tea. No caffeine. I drink it with stevia sweetner, hot in the morning and cold in the afternoon/evening.

Personally not into green tea, but due like white tea. This site has good tea options https://www.iherb.com/search?kw=tea
    c6/7 incomplete 6/30/07

whats that smell? its me, cause im the shit.

если я сейчас умру то нахуй я родился

I drink mostly black teas, and am especially fond of an early harvest Darjeeling. It is called the "Champagne of Teas". Have you tried it?

For a green tea you might want to try Japanese green tea with toasted brown rice (Genmaicha). This is especially good as iced tea, but I also like it hot. You can buy it on-line or at most Asian markets. I also like Jasmine green tea.

(KLD)
    Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 11-18-2017 at 10:51 AM.
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    I drink mostly black teas, and am especially fond of an early harvest Darjeeling. It is called the "Champagne of Teas". Have you tried it?

For a green team you might want to try Japanese green tea with toasted brown rice (Genmaicha). This is especially good as iced tea, but I also like it hot. You can buy it on-line or at most Asian markets. I also like Jasmine green tea.

(KLD)
    I opened this thread intending to make the same suggestion of genmaicha! Love that stuff.
    "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Is it wrong to ask about green tea's effects on kidneys and bladders on this thread?
    Thanks

I'm a sucker for a good jasmine pearl green tea. I think I'm addicted to the scent, so comforting.

+1 for jasmine green tea, although I prefer oolong which is something like halfway between green tea and black tea with a little more caffeine than green tea and a little more flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by garvey View Post
    Is it wrong to ask about green tea's effects on kidneys and bladders on this thread?
    Thanks
    Other than the fact that green teas are lower in caffeine than black tea or coffee, not much. Caffeine is an irritant for some peoples' bladders, and can result in bladder spasm and leakage for those who are sensitive to it.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.