Thread: Look at this 'chair!

Look at this 'chair!

These two photos pop up on my Facebook timeline. What a hot rod of a 'chair. At the moment I don't know who makes it or if it made of aluminum, stainless steel or titanium.

Impressive!

Ti
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Blog Entries
    Yepper, sure is sharp but it's an indoor use only. My guess is aluminum, the wheels and fender/back plate are, for sure. I'd swap sides with the wheels, looks backwards to me.

Blog Entries
    Indoor use only!?!? Why is that? Looks nearly identical to my chair I use everyday everywhere, in general form and design. Looks like most modern chairs I see most people using everywhere too, but with subtle (and interesting) design enhancements.
    A Buddhist monk walked up to the guy working behind a hot dog cart and said, "Make me one with everything."

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus

That bucket looks pretty cool but I bet it would be even "cooler" to use in the winters up here in the great white north (Canada for you non-hosers) also, I like having my back fold down for loading and unloading my chair into my car. Also, I had a set of billet rear wheels and they aren't super practical (much heavier), personally speaking, i prefer my Spinergy's. But that chair is nice to look at for sure.

That looks like it might be a zebra chair. Made by Corbin Beu in Phoenix para old friend of mine. I can check if you want me to.

To my eye, it is reminiscent of a chariot and is quite an appealing design. That aluminium checker plate is definitely bad taste in my book.
    Last edited by slow_runner; 11-17-2017 at 12:02 PM.

Made from aluminum and titanium.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    Indoor use only!?!? Why is that? Looks nearly identical to my chair I use everyday everywhere, in general form and design. Looks like most modern chairs I see most people using everywhere too, but with subtle (and interesting) design enhancements.
    I have my footplate above the ground a LOT more than that do reduce dragging. Not a lot of concrete riding around here. Short wheelbase also. I need a freewheel but they cost too much.