I have recently moved and you know how you find things you never knew you lost track of well I found a couple of ROHO patch kits that I had never opened and the cushion that I am currently sitting on that I have two patch jobs on one side went pretty much flat(two chamber cushion) and so I am looking at it and notice the first patch job I did which I used bike tube patches, the edges seem to be sticking up a bit so I got some more glue went around the edges and glued it down good and figured problem solved. Well during the day today I check the cushion and it is slack again so when I get home I check things out and the patch I did last night is still firmly in place So I pull the cover completely off to see the other cell I had previously patched with a ROHO patch and most of that one has peeled off(maybe I did not clean area good enough when I patched it) so I gently pull and remove the old patch and get out one of the patch kits that I found while moving and one of them has two tooth picks in it so of course I opened that one because I was wondering why it came with tooth picks and I read the instructions on how to find leak and patch cushion and come to find out the tooth picks are to stick in the hole once you find it to mark the hole. I was like are you kidding me? I would be afraid it would make the hole bigger. And the "patches" are small round and black in color.

So I guess I wrote all that to ask this. Anyone have any idea how old that patch kit is? I know others I have used did not have tooth picks in them and the patches were square and two different sizes. I was just wondering.

By the way I used the little round black patch and will let you know if it holds up. This is a cushion my brother picked up at a yard sell for $19.00 probably 5 years ago so I have certainly gotten my monies worth out of it....