Thread: Bargaining?

Question Bargaining?

Is it possible to bargain when getting a van converted (lowered floor, side entry)?
    Robert

live free, drive fast

Depends purely on supply and demand. Being that the mod is for a small demographic, probably not. If you're in a large city where there'd be lots of delivery vans that could use the same modification, your chances would be a little more likely.

Chances would diminish if there were more companies doing said mods.

I bargain with everyone.I spent way too much time in Asia.
    Last edited by Mutley; 11-06-2017 at 09:37 PM.
    Everybody wants freedom.... They just don't want it for everybody else...

Anything is possible, i would go at it at an angle that in the future if you have any problems they would be the first place you would come to, businesses dig return customers. Bargain, but be confident and not cocky.

I just recently scored a van and bargained $500 off the lady because in the future there are a couple things that will need servicing, but they did not need attention right away, she even through in $35 for gas as i went to leave! very cool lady.

Ill show it off since im here, its an older van ('98) but in excellent condition. Good luck!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Good luck, they treat w/c vans like they're the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. No way it takes Braun $25k to drop a floor 8" and add in a ramp.. You're best bet is to find someone who just passed away with a gently used van and pick it up before the various w/c van dealers scoop them up and mark them way up.
    T8/9 (2-24-06)
    IOWA

Quote Originally Posted by RSieck View Post
    Good luck, they treat w/c vans like they're the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. No way it takes Braun $25k to drop a floor 8" and add in a ramp.. You're best bet is to find someone who just passed away with a gently used van and pick it up before the various w/c van dealers scoop them up and mark them way up.
    That is exactly how i got mine, what a trip.

I decided that because we would have the van for around 10 yrs I would get exactly the options I wanted so we searched & found the exact base van & bargained hard to at least save money there. I haven't been able to get any give out of the local Braun dealer.
    Robert

live free, drive fast