Thread: Another ending, another beginning

Another ending, another beginning

No one should have to cook their own breakfast the morning after kidney surgery as their life partner sits back, watches, and offers nothing. The end of a 5-year relationship.

Blog Entries
    Damn.
    A Buddhist monk walked up to the guy working behind a hot dog cart and said, "Make me one with everything."

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus

Well that’s kinda cruel.

Good riddance to them.
    Make America Sane Again. lol

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Life sure is a series of beginning and ending, some are good and some bad. Most hurt for awhile until you re adjust and then hopefully a new life begins to evolve. In one way the action may be good since they forced you into the kitchen to cook again, but sucks since you expect a partner to be caring especially just after surgery. Wish you peace and happiness in the ending of the relationship.

Shheesh.... sucks that it's the speedbumps of life that shows the real colors of people. *hugs*.

August, was this just out of the blue or is it the final straw in a relationship that was crumbling already??

In my experience, I was able to look back and see that there had been many warning signs before the final one that told me the relationship was over.

It still sucks, but if this person was really as toxic as it appears they may have been, hopefully you will be able to get to the point where no longer having them in your life is a plus instead of something that makes you negatively value yourself and what you have to offer in a relationship. Hang in there. People here care about you.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.