Thread: Funny or offensive?

Funny or offensive?

Blog Entries
    Funny
    A Buddhist monk walked up to the guy working behind a hot dog cart and said, "Make me one with everything."

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus

Insufferable

Stupid.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    Stupid.

(KLD)
    Definitely
    A Buddhist monk walked up to the guy working behind a hot dog cart and said, "Make me one with everything."

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus

Junk.
    It is just more Crap Inane filling for the mindless.

The helpers in the video should of done the Nellie Olsen test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h65SBVIpIco

Denver, Colorado USA ---- C5/6 Complete 1985
    If you overlook the fact that they are in danger of getting run over (easy for me somehow, which is probably why I broke my neck hangliding)...

I don't condone it, and I rarely watch it, but it's hilarious! Just like most candid camera comedy. It's not nice (honest, respectful), but it's funny to my mean side, having been raised on bullying and being bullied. It's not too different from the many people on the street corners sitting in a wheelchair in order beg an extra buck (I don't like those people). And I think I like it because I want to get even with the people who go out of their way to offer "help" when we don't ask for it, the ones who (apparently) see our disability before they see us.
    Last edited by dnvrdave; 11-13-2017 at 01:05 PM.
    "The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but thought about it. Be aware of the thoughts you are thinking. Separate them from the situation, which is always neutral. It is as it is."
    --Eckhart Tolle