Thread: Sinuses

Sinuses

My nose has been behaving badly. It is always full of sn t and I can a barley breath through it at night. Does anyone else have this problem. The joys of having a body that is falling apart. It is like have a sinus infection but it is just in my nose. Flonase helps. I have had allergies all my life and maybe that is what it is. Although it is winter and nothing should be bothering it. Just another annoyance. Any thoughts?

It has been a tough spring/summer/fall for allergy sufferer's. It sounds like it might be that, but I would have it checked out. Sinus infections are nothing to fool around with. I would encourage you to see your PCP.
    ckf
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Thanks for feed the feed back I
    will go see the doctor.