Thread: just sick

just sick

I bought a used 2008 dodge ram from a para had it checked out the adaptive equipment and as they had a shop had them check out truck

told me the problems but not bad they said it would be ok for me I know they did not know him as he lived 600 miles away so I bought it a lot worse than they said

I am just sick no recourse its my rust bucket

I really don/t know what I could have done different but I am almost physical ill

If you test drove it, it must be okay to a point. All you can do is make the best of a bad decision and hope it lasts for awhile. If you have a report from the place that checked it over, you may have some options, but you would need another report from a shop that states the first one is incorrect but that needs to be done now so they can't say you damaged it. If you have the mileage on the reports that will help.

What is the matter with it?

Tell us what you are having problems with. I bought a cheap Dodge 2002 Grandcaravan a couple of months ago and have been working through some issues, but it looks like it is going to be a great little van.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

rust its a rust bucket the adpactive place said it had some rust but for what I did be ok there were some other issues but not that big its the rust is a lot worse than they said its under dash there was a place that been cuyt out and re done

it the worse the shop say ever seen they ask is it a flood vehicle but auto check say never been accident or a flood

yep I am sick but I will have to make do

no I did not test drive it but my sis did drives great I did not want to drive in Tallahassee with hand controls on right with me used to left going to do that here where I live quiet rural

it drive good

theres a lot of flood vehicles on the market sorry you got stuck with one hopefully it will all work out
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

I am so sorry you got stuck with a rusty truck. Over the years I've had a few. One was a 72 full size gmc van. The worst of it's rust was at the gutter line. I filled it up with goo. Drove it till it was totally worthless to me.
    The problem with rust is that there really is no easy solution other than moving to Az or somewhere it does not rain.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

We are very weak people, usually people exercise, I go to the gym every day.