Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: cannabis marijuana rectal suppositories

I make cannabis oil. (Decarboxylate, then cook in fractionated coconut oil. 92% recovery of thc using this oil.)
    When the pain is bad, I use it as lube for the BP.

Bully for you! Re the supps, 30 mg of THC in a supp would knock a human down imo. good heavens!

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    just tried these.
    Take them just before bed.
    nothing noticeable, but I did sleep really well, nice solid sleep.
    $20

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    Finally getting the ingredients and parts together!
    Witch Hazel bark powder
    Witch Hazel leaf powder hoping to experiment and see which gives the better relief!

Using coconut butter as the delivery method.

Then hoping to add CBD oil to one of the concoctions.

Question : how are you cooking it up?
    at the moment I'm using a double boiler(water) to melt the coconut butter and add the ingredients and let it simmer for 10-20 minutes before letting it cool and then freeze.

Noticing most of the off the shelf products use cocoa butter and looks like they simmer the ingredients in olive oil, before adding to the melted cocoa butter.

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    I make cannabis oil. (Decarboxylate, then cook in fractionated coconut oil. 92% recovery of thc using this oil.)
    When the pain is bad, I use it as lube for the BP.

I bought 2 machines, 1 for decarboxylating-makes all the THC bioavailable. It's called an Ardent Nova. https://ardentcannabis.com/products/ Then I use a machine from magicalbutter dot com. It heats and stirs. I use an oz of good herb per 2 cups fractionated coconut oil (solvent). New research shows it recovers 92% of the decarbed thc. The fractionated coconut oil stays liquid. I've used olive oil, coconut oil, honey, olive/rapeseed blend...I like the product to be liquid for easier dosing. Why not cook up oil using CBD weed? I have no idea what to do w/ witch hazel. I used it on my faceand my ass, for years!

Nice THC content on this strain, 30 mg =, rational dosage. Does it comes in indica and sativa? Yrs ago I always had ass fissures. Colorectal doc hooked me up w/ supps made of flixoril. Knocked me out, but relaxing that area gets the blood flow back so it can heal.

i've used cbd suppositories from endoca and i find the 50mg of cbd to be a bit too much for a single dose. i also find the the oil used is not very well absorbed as when using them it changes the consistency of the stool. i suppose if one had constipation or dry hard stool the excess oil would act as lubrication which would maybe be a plus, i do not have that issue. i'll probably start making a cbd suppository as i already make tincture i just need to find something to use as a carrier that is more readily absorbed than some oils.