Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Why Don't We Have a Cure for Spinal Cord Injury? 2016

Is it not the case that Jerry Silver has proven that the CNS will essentially fix itself under the right circumstances? Please correct me if I am wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_Pelican_Fly View Post
    Nope you missed the point. Did you conveniently forget your nasty unprovoked public facebook attacks on me last year?
    Unprovoked? Very selective memory.

Anyways, this board is not for that. It's a public board. And I've not said anything bad to you here.
    I really think it's because if you had to have a public discussion about the two points that you raised, you might end up having your ideas challenged.
    But I'd say if you don't want to discuss, that's your prerogative, but then I wouldn't go around trolling with questions that you yourself can't or don't answer. I find it rather unfair and rude to others.
    Last edited by StemCells&AtomBombs; 11-23-2017 at 12:39 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Quote Originally Posted by StemCells&AtomBombs View Post
    Unprovoked? Very selective memory.

Anyways, this board is not for that. It's a public board. And I've not said anything bad to you here.
    I really think it's because if you had to have a public discussion about the two points that you raised, you might end up having your ideas challenged.
    But I'd say if you don't want to discuss, that's your prerogative, but then I wouldn't go around trolling with questions that you yourself can't or don't answer. I find it rather unfair and rude to others.
    Dont use me as a pawn to make you relevant. You can do that by yourself.

C'mon guys - there's no cure. So don't fight over it.

How's the stim2denx going?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    C'mon guys - there's no cure. So don't fight over it.

How's the stim2denx going?

I dont need the den2x anymore. It’s given me the spasticity I needed. Great investment as far as I am concerned.

Seriously??? Holy cow! That's great news!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Don't even know what that means, but whatever. I was just interested in what you thought about the two very interesting questions you posed but now completely refuse to answer. So I called unfair.
    Dont use me as a pawn to make you relevant. You can do that by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lurch View Post
    Is it not the case that Jerry Silver has proven that the CNS will essentially fix itself under the right circumstances? Please correct me if I am wrong
    His lab is trying combinatorial treatments of ISP (peptide) that induced regeneration and/or sprouting of serotonergic (and possibly other) fibers that may play an important role. To the best of my knowledge, he hasn't claimed to be regenerating the CNS.

I dont need the den2x anymore. It’s given me the spasticity I needed. Great investment as far as I am concerned.
    An hour later I started to think, "He was pulling my leg." I'm paralyzed so I didn't feel it. Good one. lol

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    An hour later I started to think, "He was pulling my leg." I'm paralyzed so I didn't feel it. Good one. lol
    Yes. It was a good one.