Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Why Don't We Have a Cure for Spinal Cord Injury? 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_Pelican_Fly View Post
    Ok so a series of commercials to show the shitty side of SCI, showcasing the work for Harkema, Young, Ahlfors and Silver and a call to action to the general public via a website to help fund those lines of research. Have I understood that correctly?

How will the funds be allocated? Let's say you raise $200m through public donations.

FYI Wings 4 Life has it's hefty PR/Marketing budget donated to it by Red Bull. They have the means to execute what you are proposing. However, they may not agree with all of your scientific choices.

Well that comes back around to the original question that I tried to ask you: what avenues of research do you feel should be pursued
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    Well that comes back around to the original question that I tried to ask you: what avenues of research do you feel should be pursued
    Try harder Anthony. Here I am trying to get you to think for yourself.....waste of my time!

So it sounds like you have a plan. I would propose you approach U2FP, Wings4Life, Miami Project or Reeve with the idea. I am sure they will be keen to hear from you. If you need any introductions let me know.

it's a simple question... Regardless of you trying to get me to think for myself or whatever, I am confused about which avenue of research you would like to see followed through on and pursued. Thats the question that started this whole dialogue between us
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_Pelican_Fly View Post
    PS this thread is titled "Why don't we have a Cure for Spinal Cord Injury". We do not have a cure as the research field doesn't know how to regenerate the adult human chronic spinal cord.
    This.

We have very little power of what goes on in a lab. Until some researcher can present the world with something tangeable, we're gonna keep sitting. Just keep sitting, just keep sitting ...
    Make America Sane Again. lol

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Then again, maybe it will come from somewhere completely unexpected:

https://spectrum.ieee.org/the-human-...l-lace-company
    Make America Sane Again. lol

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12