Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Why Don't We Have a Cure for Spinal Cord Injury? 2016

Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    I have read it. You should read it then you can come up with an educated decision!

on a side note, how do you define “great men”?
    Great men conversations isn't about cure.
    You should spend less time trolling people and add to the conversations.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StemCells&AtomBombs View Post
    Great men conversations isn't about cure.
    You should spend less time trolling people and add to the conversations.
    You seemed to think it was important to mention? I guess not. I thought maybe Sanders had developed a therapy to repair the CNS. Or maybe he started a business that employed a few million homeless people or something “great”. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    Researchers that do not publish seldom remain employed for very long. It's part of the job and demands to remain employed in the labs.
    Yes that’s self-explanatory, but for the time being they wanted to keep those results away from the general public... Correct ( which is exactly what I stated)? No different than the fact that they almost certainly would not release The exactly process of how they reprogram stem cells harvested from a humans own body into autologous nerual stem cells. If they were to release that information, a lot of other labs could extrapolate from their research and potentially come up with more affective technology and/or come out with a treatment quicker. But they have put their Heavy labourers into developing this state-of-the-art cellular technology so they will keep it to themselves to capitalize on (and rightfully so) Ergo they do not want to give that kind of information to the public; and this is just one example.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcM View Post
    Yes that’s self-explanatory, but for the time being they wanted to keep those results away from the general public... Correct ( which is exactly what I stated)? No different than the fact that they almost certainly would not release The exactly process of how they reprogram stem cells harvested from a humans own body into autologous nerual stem cells. If they were to release that information, a lot of other labs could extrapolate from their research and potentially come up with more affective technology and/or come out with a treatment quicker. But they have put their Heavy labourers into developing this state-of-the-art cellular technology so they will keep it to themselves to capitalize on (and rightfully so) Ergo they do not want to give that kind of information to the public; and this is just one example.
    Yes, theft of intellectual property is certainly a concern for any and all businesses these days.