Thread: bruno topper

bruno topper

any quads that use them beed advice what do u use on chair to hook up to lift guy I bought from was a para he took cushion of had a ring sewed

Don't have the Topper (that's just the part that closes over the bed of the truck) but I have the Out Rider lift. It will set your chair next to the driver seat. There are multiple ways to hookup the chair. I was using a power chair, they mount a bracket under the seat and the lift strap has a large "C" shaped hook that you insert into the bracket under the seat. There's another bracket type that attaches under the cushion.
    http://www.bruno.com/products-buckets/2470/out-rider

I will check it out Monday you would think the Bruno dealer would know but there is sooooo much stuff out there it would be ghard to keep up with my lift is not strong enough for power chair he said but I have manual

the hand control are on the right side its goonna be interesting but I will go slow till I get the hang of it as I don't want ti go in canal

my lift does that also by the seat got a valet seat but they say can not go any higher but I think it should he was tall I am short

Quote Originally Posted by wes4dbt View Post
    Don't have the Topper (that's just the part that closes over the bed of the truck) but I have the Out Rider lift. It will set your chair next to the driver seat. There are multiple ways to hookup the chair. I was using a power chair, they mount a bracket under the seat and the lift strap has a large "C" shaped hook that you insert into the bracket under the seat. There's another bracket type that attaches under the cushion.
    http://www.bruno.com/products-buckets/2470/out-rider
    what kind of maintance do you do trying to find a manual as I am big on maintaince

Had it six years, the only maintenance was to change the lift strap because it was starting to show signs of ware.